Fire Clean Up & Flood Clean Up
A full clean up after a fire or flood to get your property back to normal as soon as possible. Here at Mark’s Cleaning, we specalise in Fire and Flood cleaning.
We carry out a full clean up after a fire or flood and aim to get your property back to normal as soon as possible, whilst keeping your disruption to a minimum. We are insurance approved and can clean the interior and exterior of all buildings as well as its contents. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are fully insured, trained in all aspects of cleaning, using the latest equipment & products.
If you have unfortunately suffered from fire or flood damage at your property, your insurance will normally pay for your restoration work. We can help you with your insurance claim, rectifying the fire or flood damage as quickly as possible, therefore reducing any further damage that may occur.
We can clean contents and buildings affected by smoke damage and carry out smoke odour removal. We have equipment to extract and remove as much water as possible and we have the latest drying equipment for any size of flood. We also can carry out sanitising of the buildings where required.
Mark has completed a course on Asbestos awareness, which is a valued course when we enter Fire/Flood damage buildings for restoration works.
We are member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association, Fire & Flood Division since 1996. Operating under a code of conduct, we have had to pass an exam to become a member.
We can now hire out to you our Dehumidifiers & Air movers please contact us for more details and costings.
We offer :
- Building & Contents Restoration Repairs
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Removal of Soot & Smoke damage
- Flood or Water Damage Restoration
- Building Drying
- Mould or Toxic Mould Remediation
- Oil Spill Clean Up & Bio-remediation
- Odour Elimination
- Laundry & Drying Cleaning services
- Flood decontamination
- Electrical assessment work
- Removal and storage of contents
- Cleaning and decontamination of all affected areas, furniture, household items, carpets, rugs, walls and floors
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Laundry and curtain cleaning service
- Fire and Flood Cleaning
In these areas:
- Newton Abbot
- Ottery St Mary
- South Molton